Friday, July 23, 2010

Sycamore Street Press: Enamelware

By Eva Jorgensen of Sycamore Street Press



Lately, I've been eating a lot of summer salads off of my mom's blue and white enamelware. I like them so much that I've decided to get some of these lightweight, yet indestructible dishes for myself. Not only do I love their classic good looks, but I like that they can be easily tossed into a picnic basket or camping cook set, and that they can double as magnet boards, storage vessels, and more...









You can find vintage enamelware on Etsy and Ebay, or buy brand new sets at Viva Terra, Golden Rabbit, and camping sites such as Peak 62.

Photo Credits (from top to bottom): 1) Bricolage Life, 2) Simple Tess, 3) Studio Smith, 4) Madeline Bea, 5) Hippyxic, 6) H is for Home, 7) Jenib320 and H is for Home, 8) Abby Try Again, 9) Nikonda

No comments:

Post a Comment